Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Yum! Dessert

One of my favorite places for an after dinner indulgence is The Flying Star... They're a locally started and grown restaurant chain here in Albuquerque. They've always had a focus on good food and even better desserts. Also, they're pretty darn socially and environmentally conscious and have been throughout their 20 year history.

Now, I haven't sampled the entire dessert menu as I already have too many favorites: chocolate mousse cake, giant eclairs (enough to share with 2-3 other friends), creme brulee, apple pie, key lime pie, and a bread pudding to die for. Some desserts I indulge in every few weeks.. like the 3x Ginger cookies or apple pie. Others, like the eclairs, tiramisu, and chocolate based goodies I try to keep as rarer treats so I don't tire of them.

So click on the title and see what the Flying Star has to offer and if you make your way to Albuquerque, then give them a try... and have dessert!

No comments: