Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mom's Getting A Birthday Prezzie


My mother-in-law's birthday is in a week. I've actually gotten her present ordered & paid for. I requested delivery on her birthday. should arrive on her birthday. So I feel good about that. I ran across a place where they do "pajamagrams" and they deliver pjs & a few other indulgent goodies in a pretty lil' hatbox. I hope she likes the gown I picked and had monogrammed. It's the cutest thing and doesn't have "old lady" stamped all over it.

Granted MIL is pushing hard on 80 now but a flattering up-to-date nightgown is a nice thing. If she hadn't had a couple of broken hips over the last few years, I'd have chosen a top/bottoms set with an oriental blue and white motif cos' it was smashing, so a gown is a concession to the reality that balance matters.

No comments: