Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ankle Gone Again

The saga of my right foot progresses -- just sprained it again less than 30 minutes ago going out to the mailbox. Also managed to skin my left knee and the palm of my hand.

I'm so tired of being in pain. It's been since New Years. As the first sprain on New Years healed, I ended up with plantar fasciitis and it's chronic stabbing pain. I get up out of bed in the morning and put even a little weight on my foot and it's like stepping on a knife blade that goes right into the bone. Standing up after sitting for a while, ditto. Walking any distance, ditto.

My night splint for the plantar fasciitis was delivered today down at Willa's since there's someone home there all the time and that's not the case here. I was looking forward to sleeping in it for the next 6-8 weeks in the hopes that it would be an effective treatment for me.

Earlier working with my friend Alley doing yard work and doing just dandy thank you very much. I didn't mind the slight sunburn I got either.

Yes, I'm crying. Dammit. I mind this. I mind it very much.

No comments: