Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It Has Been A While Since I've Blogged




It has been a while since I've blogged.  The world is still here, the sun still rises and sets.

I had to stop for a bit.  I had to take time off.  Politics became dispiriting.  Some crimes too disgusting to even want to write about.  I needed to mourn my dog Raven's death.   I needed to learn about our new dog, Godric, who we adopted way too soon after Raven's death.  I went along with my hubby's desire for another dog "sooner rather than later."  I'd rather have waited, but married people make these kinds of accommodations from time to time, so I can't say Godric is a mistake.  Yes, I could have been firmer about "not yet", but grief makes people do atypical things and I also know that I've insisted that my husband wait and delay on things he's been excited about.

Now it's March.  Spring is around the corner.  This winter was fairly mild.  I hope to write more.



No comments: