Monday, April 14, 2008

Got Done



scored good yesterday.

There are times when a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. I've had a need for a while and hubby's been too busy to 'git'er done.'

So I put a little ad up. Craigslist came through for me. His name was Fxxx. He had just what I needed. Lots and lots of it.

So I called my friend Scrawny and said "Lets go, so I can get me some..." and gave her some gas money for her truck. We went down to North 4th and met up with Fxxx at the address the gave me.

It took about 30 minutes and a good bit of grunting and heavy breathing, but sometimes that's all it takes to satisfy. Then Scrawny schlepped me back home.. where we unloaded 30 bundles of roofing shingles that I bought for $50.00.

What did you think I was talking about?!?!? Sex???

No comments: