Monday, July 23, 2007

Moanday & Dangerous Ideas


It is nothing new that we have the start of the week today। Arbitrary as it is, today is the start of the work week throughout most of the so-called civilized world.

After the usual ablution stuff, including grumbling at that bright ball in the sky known as the Sun or Sol, I poured my coffee, made chit chat with DH (he's the morning person in the house & was already up for the last 3 hours) until he left for his day। While sipping my coffee, I read an article in Arts & Letters Daily "In defense of dangerous ideas" by Steven Pinker that was in the Chicago Sun Times dated 7/15/07.

Now reading that makes me want to play hookey from work (which I shan't do) to indulge in the risky business of playing around with a few dangerous ideas myself.


Pass me some more coffee, please....


for article, click on the subject header.

No comments: